Domestic Electrical Work
Let IHG help you to improve the enjoyment, safety and value of your home.
We offer the following services & are qualified to the latest 17th edition of IEE 'BS7671'
Did you know? One 60 watt incandescent [old style bulb] is enough to run 12 x 5 watt LED light bulbs each equivalent to 60 watts of lighting.
Changing to LED lighting will give you a significant saving on electricity usage and costs.
LED bulbs come in different illuminations - examples for use are:
Warm white for relaxing areas such as lounge and dining rooms;
Cool white for halls and access areas:
Daylight white for kitchens, preparation areas, studies and bathrooms;
LED strip lighting in white, or coloured, for under worktops and back lighting.
- New light fittings fitted
- Light switches and dimmers to suit your mood
- Task lighting for study and kitchen
- Remote light switching with automated timing
- Additional lighting points
- Loft electrics and lighting
- Down lighters, up lighters and recessed lighting
- Additional lighting to compliment features
- Low voltage lighting in bathrooms and kitchens
- Additional socket outlets and fused spurs with USB charging outlets fitted
- Electric oven and kitchen appliance installation
- Shower installations inc. ensuites
- Bathroom and kitchen extractor fans
- Garden lighting and electrics
- Discreet garden illumination for featured areas
Please call to discuss your requirements and to book a quote.